The Gateway Status provides a dashboard for the Lark Router
- Gateway & UI Versions – Software release versions.
- Database Versions – MMS & CDR database and SMS database engine versions.
- Gateway Status – Whether the gateway is running and how long the system has been up.
- License – Who the server is licensed to, what protocols are licensed, and what restrictions are there to the license (e.g. SMS throughput, MM4 host name).
- Server Network Ports – Provides an overview of the gateway network ports, including the current status of each port (whether it is active/open, has received traffic, etc.)
License: Lark router is licensed by throughput to the Host Name (Your Messaging DNS Name or IP Address). There is only one value allowed per protocol, but there may be different values for each protocol. MM4: If the host is required, then all MM4 supplier MO/DLR must specify the host as the destination, and all MT must specify the host in the From address. All client MT must specify the host in the MT traffic, and all MO will specify the host in the From address.
MM7/HTTP MMS: If the host is required, all supplier MO/DLR HTTP requests will be checked to ensure that the HTTP Host header contains the licensed hostname. All client MT HTTP requests will be checked to ensure the HTTP Host header contains the hostname.
MM1: All MM1 notifications will contain the hostname as part of the notification URL. All MM1 fetch and DLR HTTP requests will be checked to ensure the HTTP Host header contains the hostname
If the license requires any one of the above hosts to be set (e.g. for MM1 or MM4, etc.), the “Gateway Status” page will display this in red after the “Restrictions” label. The user will be able to click on a link, to display a form where they can enter the required hostname(s). Once entered, Lark GW will send the information back to the registration server, the registration server will update the subscription data. (We can do this safely because we authenticate the licensed server.)
All Lark instances periodically poll the registration server (once an hour). The registration server will send back hostnames with the license information. Lark Router must be able to communicate with https://register.larkrouter.com/api/. If not the Lark will go into trial mode after 3 days.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org